Monday, October 8, 2012

I don't make music for eyes...


It was my 16th birthday - my mom and dad gave me my Goya classical guitar that day. I sat down, wrote this song, and I just knew that that was the only thing I could ever really do - write songs and sing them to people.
Stevie Nicks

My music had roots which I'd dug up from my own childhood, musical roots buried in the darkest soil.
Ray Charles

Music's not like becoming a doctor, who can walk into a community and find people who need him.
Charlie Byrd

Timothy L Mccoul

I wake up in the morning, I do a little stretching exercises, pick up the horn and play.
Herb Alpert

Timothy L Mccoul


Terms:
Form - The structure of a piece of music.

Dynamics - Pertaining to the loudness or softness of a musical composition. Also the symbols in sheet music indicating volume.

Allegro - A direction to play lively and fast.

Energico - A symbol in sheet music a direction to play energetically.

No comments:

Post a Comment