Thursday, September 13, 2012

I think music in itself is healing


I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.
Billy Joel

Music is my religion.
Jimi Hendrix

Music is intended and designed for sentient beings that have hopes and purposes and emotions.
Jacques Barzun

Timothy L Mccoul

You can never get silence anywhere nowadays, have you noticed?
Bryan Ferry

Timothy L Mccoul


Terms:
Neoclassical - Movement in music where the characteristics are crisp and direct.

Modes - Either of the two octave arrangements in modern music. The modes are either major or minor.

Symphony - Three to four movement orchestral piece, generally in sonata form.

Partial - A harmonic given off by a note when it is played.

For more music quotes please visit my blog and my social media profiles Timothy L Mccoul, Timothy L Mccoul & Timothy L Mccoul .



No comments:

Post a Comment